Please find the latest corporate news listed below. The list contains important news that may affect services provided and your daily trading. We kindly ask you to visit this page regularly and stay in touch with the latest developments.
AGEA International AD invites shareholders to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held on Thursday, June
30, 2022, at 2 p.m. GMT at Business City, Arsenija Boljevica 2A, Podgorica, 81000, Montenegro.
Participation in shareholder meetings presents an opportunity to fully participate and have your
questions and concerns heard by the company representatives.
Matters to Be Handled and the Agenda
The following matters will be discussed and decided at the AGM:
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Calling the meeting to order
3. Establishing the legality of the meeting
4. Recording the attendance at the meeting and the voting list
5. Presentation of the Financial Statements for 2021, including also the Consolidated Financial Statements, the
Review by the Board of Directors and, the Auditor's Report
6. Adoption of the Consolidated Financial Statements and the Auditor’s Report
7. Deciding the number of members of the Board of Directors
8. Election of the members of the Board of Directors
9. Closing of the meeting
Shareholders who wish to attend the AGM shall register
• online by sending a confirmation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
• by letter, addressed to AGEA International AD, Business City, Arsenija Boljevica 2A, Podgorica, 81000, Montenegro
with the note “Annual General Meeting”.
Shareholders who are not attending the company’s AGM may vote their shares by proxy. A person holding a
shareholder's proxy should be in possession of a dated letter of proxy or otherwise be able to show in a
reliable manner that he or she is entitled to act in this capacity on behalf of a shareholder.
A shareholder may present questions with respect to the matters to be considered at the AGM, until 27 June 2022
by e-mail to email@example.com. Such questions by shareholders, the Company’s responses to such questions as well
as other counterproposals than those put to a vote will be discussed at the AGM and delivered to all
shareholders later by mail or e-mail depending on their preferences which should be stated together with the
The total number of shares in AGEA International AD on the date of this invitation, 26 May 2022, is 1.000.000,
representing an equivalent number of votes.
AGEA International AD
Board of Directors
For more information, please see the links at the top of this page. If you have any inquiries, please contact us by visiting the following contact page:
Customer support for AGEA services is exclusively provided through our sophisticated online facilities. The quickest and most reliable way to contact AGEA is by talking to us directly using Live Support button at our web site or through support channels within our trading platform.